Top – Yellow Polo shirt, Grey cardigan or jumper
Bottoms - Grey trousers, Grey skirt or pinafore (warmer conditions - grey shorts or blue or yellow checked patterned dress)
Footwear - Black velcro shoes
All children will need a change of clothes, including underwear and socks, which can be kept in school for any necessary change of clothes.
All children will need a pair of wellington boots and a set of waterproofs for outdoor play.
Year 1 – Year 6
Top - White shirt, school tie, grey cardigan or jumper
Bottoms - Grey trousers, grey skirt or pinafore (warmer conditions - grey shorts or blue or yellow checked patterned dress)
Footwear - *black shoes
*velcro fastening please until the child is able to tie their own laces
Children should come into school in their PE kit on PE day. You will be informed of this day in September. PE kit consists of a dark, plain tracksuit, white t-shirt and pumps/trainers. Children can wear shorts if the weather is warm enough.
Health & Safety
- All children should be aware of safety. Long hair should be tied back and jewellery should not be worn.
- Earrings are not permitted and if your child cannot take them out, they must wear plasters over the earrings.
- We also request that children avoid wearing nail varnish, tattoos or extreme hairstyles for school.
- Due to lack of space and storage, we request that the school bags be used as opposed to backpacks, which cause a hazard in the cloakrooms.
- It is important to make sure that all clothing, footwear and bags are clearly named.
- Jumpers and cardigans do not need the Mesne Lea logo on them, but if you would like to purchase these you can do so from https://www.whittakersschoolwear.co.uk/product-category/swinton/mesne-lea-primary-school/