Wrap around care in Mesne Lea is provided by KickStart. They operate an online booking system for Breakfast and After School clubs.
You can contact KickStart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see attached leaflet for the childcare provision at Mesne Lea Primary School
ADMISSIONS POLICY 2023/24 – BREAKFAST AND AFTERSCHOOL CLUB – ACTION REQUIRED
Most of you are since taking over the childcare provision at Mesne Lea, Kickstart has experienced in a growth in numbers and although we have increased capacity moving forward, these numbers are likely to be tested.
All current childcare contracts finish in July at the end of the School Year and all customers must request a new contract which will commence in September 2023. Kickstart will continue to be as accommodating as we can, and we will always work with parents and carers to try and meet their needs wherever possible.
Our admissions policy is below. It is important to clarify that a session (except for point 4) is per child and that multiple children’s collective sessions are not accumulated.
1) A child with a contractual bookings for 5 sessions per week (everyday)
2) A child with a contractual bookings for 4 sessions per week
3) A child with a contractual bookings for 3 sessions per week
4) A contractual bookings for more than 1 child that don’t meet criteria 1), 2) or 3) on their own but total 5 or more sessions per week e.g. 2 children booked in for 3 days would qualify as 6 sessions
5) A child with a contractual bookings for 2 sessions per week
A contractual booking for a child for 1 day per week will not be accepted. Ad Hoc bookings may be difficult to accommodate moving forward due to the anticipated increase in numbers.
All contract requests, including those for existing customers should be made via the online booking system by no later than Friday 14th July 2023 and customers will be notified if their place is confirmed or not by Tuesday 18th July 2023. All current contracts will finish on 31 July 2023 and all new contracts will commence 01 Sep 2023.